* All current and former commissioned and warrant officers of the seven Uniformed Services (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, U.S. Public Health Service, and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) and the reserve and other components of these services (regular members) are eligible for membership.
* Widows and widowers of any deceased individual, who would, if living, be eligible for membership are eligible as auxiliary members.
* Regular members must hold and maintain membership in both MOAA National and the local Chapter.
* Auxiliary members are encouraged, but not required to hold such membership.
- Any person identified in the "Who is Eligible to Join MOAA..." section above, can contact the Tarheel Central Chapter via the "Contact Us" link and we will get in touch with you without delay.
- Also, persons interested in joining can click on the "Tar Heel Central Chapter Membership Form" below, fill in the requested information and print two (2) copies on your printer. Keep one for your own records and mail the other one to our Chapter as indicated on the form along with your membership fees.
- There are 18 MOAA Chapters in North Carolina with a combined total of 18,000 members...
- BUT, there are ONLY 2,000 MOAA members who have a corresponding membership with one of the 18 NC Chapters!
- Why is this important? Here are just some of the critical actions that have been enacted or supported by MOAA:
If you would like to become a member of the Tarheel Central Chapter, please click on the "Tarheel Central Chapter Membership Form" below, fill in the requested information and print two (2) copies on your printer. Keep one for your own records and mail the other one, along with your membership fees to:
Tarheel Central Chapter MOAA
341 Millstone Drive
Lexington, NC 27295
Where can I get information regarding benefits for members or survivors?
* Go to the Benefits Information Pamphlet in the Documents section.
* The pamphlet contains information on: